- The tenant commits himself/herself to respecting the good state of cleanliness of his/her studio as well as its surroundings. It is not allowed to put up posters, photos etc on walls or furniture with the use of materials which leave marks (glue, nails,…)
- Publics areas, i.e., laundry, barbecue, parking for bicycles and motorbikes, car park, and park are at the disposal of our customers. Please keep them clean and leave the barbecue in the same state of cleanliness as it was found before use.
- No object may be fixed outside
- As a matter of courtesy, the tenant will not make noise between 10 p.m and 5 a.m.
- All inside or outside deteriorations have to be reported at reception.
- Résidence Rachel reserves the right accept or not, as the case may be, pets (dogs and cats). In case of acceptance (against fee) the tenant commits himself/herself to observing the conditions of cleanliness and to keep the dog on a leash outside the studio.
- Résidence Rachel declines all responsibility in case of loss or theft of any objects belonging to the tenants of the establishment.
- Résidence Rachel declines all responsibility in case of an accident between two vehicles, which might occus in its private car park.
- The private car park as well as the bike-motorcycle box are at the disposal of our clients. It is therefore forbidden to park (scooters, motor, cycles) in any other location.
- Le sens giratoire de circulation dans la propriété doit impérativement être respecté.
- The tenant shall inform reception of a possible prolongation or early departure a minimum of 15 days in advance. Résidence Rachel reserves the right to bill between 1 night and 1 week depending the duration of the initial reservation.
- The studio has to be vacated the day of departure before 10 a.m. It is available to the tenant as of 2 p.m.
- Any delay of the payment permits us to charge an interest of 15% a year on the amount due.
- Sorting of waste. The tenant undertakes to sort his/her waste as follows :
we have put at your disposal three different coloured dustbins :
- Plastic, metal and tins
- Paper and carton
- Kitchen waste (under the sink) Concerning bottles and other objects of glass, please keep them next to your dustbins. The bins will be emptied every day by our staff. Howerver, you always have the possibility of putting your waste directly in the appropriate containers situated next to the entry of the car park.
- The laundry is open :
- from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday through Saturday and
- from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday Please consult the “Laundry Rules” and before using the machines. As an informed tenant you will be held responsible for any deterioration.
- Résidence Rachel reserves the right to expel any person not complying with the above House Rules